Create Your UConn Story
Thank you for your interest in UConn Waterbury. At UConn Waterbury, you'll get all the benefits of a national top 20 public research university in a small college setting. For more than 60 years, UConn Waterbury has opened the doors to educational access and excellence for thousands of Connecticut residents. Today, the campus is located in a leading-edge facility in the heart of Waterbury's revitalized downtown.
Become Your UConn StoryUConn's rigorous majors prepare you for a lifetime of learning and accomplishment. Here are eight programs you can complete right here at UConn Waterbury, or in partnership with the Hartford and Torrington campuses:
All applicants must apply through either the Common Application (preferred for freshman and international applicants) or the UConn Application (preferred for transfer applicants). Students will select their campus and major choice when completing the application.
- Due to the number of applications received, interviews are not part of the admissions process.
- You may use either application to apply for admission to our main campus in Storrs and our five regional campuses.
- Detailed instructions regarding the application process can be found by visiting the Undergraduate Admissions website.
- Studies applying to the Bachelor of General Studies program can obtain application information by contacting that office directly at 203-236-9932.
Dates and Deadlines for UConn Waterbury
|Fall Semester||Deadline (received by)||Freshman||Transfers|
|July 1st||Spring Semester||Deadline (received by)|
|Freshman and Transfers||October 1st|
- To schedule a campus tour, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions by calling 203-236-9803 or emailing email@example.com. Tours are provided Monday-Friday at 10:00 am or 1:00 pm. Reservations are required.
- Visitors to the campus can park at the Scovill Street Garage or at the commercial parking lot right next to the campus on East Main Street. There is a charge to park at either of these locations.
- For directions to the Waterbury Campus, click here.