The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Spring/Summer Registration will begin January 31, 2014
Welcome to the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute – a non-credit learning experience for older adults, offering courses, lectures, author talks, clubs and trips, along with discounts to Waterbury partner events.
Spring 2014 session of classes and events will be from March 7 to May 16 and summer session will be from June 2 – 26, 2014
New member quotes:
- So much fascinating information encouraging me to think in new ways and to explore further.
- Every moment spent in the class was time well spent.
- Thank you for kindling the “fire of my soul” again.
- What I learned and experienced was beyond my expectations.
- Probably one of the best classes I have ever attended and it has helped me to understand the journey we must take through life.
- I was so in awe of the content and the knowledge I obtained.
Come enjoy the fun!
To hear / see the history of OLLI at UConn, click the link below:
OLLI at UConn is proud to be offered in Waterbury, Connecticut. Why?